Katie co-founded Witry Collective with the inherent understanding that collaboration is the key to being stronger, wiser and more efficient. She believes that building business relationships across industries and within the many layers of real estate is essential to supporting the residents of New Orleans and preserving the historic neighborhoods they call home.
Katie worked under Gardner Realtors® in the Garden District for twelve years before opening Witry Collective. She has been an active participant in local networks for more than twenty years; reaffirming for her that the resilience of a community comes from its inhabitants. Her clients include neighborhood associations, church groups, sellers moving out of the city, buyers moving to the city, renovators, investors and first-time homebuyers. All of her clients are looking for a professional to guide them through every step of making a smart decision in the local market.
Katie is a member of an all women Mardi Gras dance group and she marches in Krewe du Vieux. She is a devoted wife, sister and mother of two. She is a practiced yogi and dedicated vegan. Katie supports National Public Radio and her alma maters, Westover School and Loyola University.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS®)
- Affordable Homebuyer Specialist (New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors)
- Historic House Specialist (Preservation Resource Center)
- Vice President of Membership for the Women’s Council of Realtors® 2014-2016
- Women’s Council of Realtors® Advocacy and Education Committee 2014-2016
- Preservation Resource Center Board Member 2016-Present
- Louisiana Real Estate Commission certified to teach three classes with original curriculum for 12 hours of CE credit to Realtors®
- Graduate, City of New Orleans Civic Leadership Academy 2015
- Quoted in the 2017 Wall Street Journal article “New Orleans Gets a Crop of New Condos” by Leigh Kamping-Carder
- Editor’s Spotlight in the Preservation Resource Center’s April issue of Preservation in Print 2017
- Named one of 30 Greater New Orleans Business People on the Move by The Times-Picayune 2017
- Voted by Gambit readers as one of the top 3 Best Realtors® in the Metro Area 2011-2018
- Women’s Council of Realtors® New Orleans Metropolitan Chapter Member of the Year 2016
- Named one of the 20 Top Real Estate Producers by CityBusiness Magazine 2016-2017
- Named one of the 25 Top Real Estate Producers by CityBusiness Magazine 2013-2015
- Named one of the 100 Top Real Estate Producers by CityBusiness Magazine 2007-2012
- New Orleans City Business Award for Excellence in Construction and Real Estate 2018
- Executive Mentor Loyola University College of Business 2018
- Women’s Council of Realtors® New Orleans Metropolitan Chapter Entrepreneur of the Year 2018