Katie co-founded the Witry Collective with the vision that collaboration across various industries, within real estate, is the key to having a more effective and integrated approach. The firm specializes in residential, mixed-use, investment and commercial properties in the historic districts of New Orleans. Witry Collective offers their clients innovation, education, and unfaltering customer support. By blending over 50 years of combined experience, cutting-edge technology, and established business relationships Katie, and her firm, ensure that all clients make sharp real estate decisions, build equity, and maintain sound assets. She has worked in the Real Estate industry for over the 15 years as a Realtor®, educator, and owner.
As a graduate of Loyola University, with a degree in Sociology and Women’s Studies, she attributes her ability to drive meaningful change today to her passion for equity and civil leadership. Currently, she is a mentor at Loyola University College of Business Executive Mentorship Program and an Executive Board member of the Preservation Resource Center. In 2018, she was appointed as a commissioner to the New Orleans City Planning Commission for a 9-year term.
In addition to her civic engagement she recently completed Loyola University’s Women’s Leadership Academy and Delgado’s Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program- both of which she graduated from in January 2020.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS®)
- Experienced in section 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Affordable Homebuyer Specialist (New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors)
- Historic House Specialist (Preservation Resource Center)
- Vice President of Membership for the Women’s Council of Realtors® 2014-2016
- Women’s Council of Realtors® Advocacy and Education Committee 2014-2016
- Preservation Resource Center Board Member 2016-Present
- Louisiana Real Estate Commission certified to teach three classes with original curriculum for 12 hours of CE credit to Realtors®
- Graduate, City of New Orleans Civic Leadership Academy 2015
- Quoted in the 2017 Wall Street Journal article “New Orleans Gets a Crop of New Condos” by Leigh Kamping-Carder
- Editor’s Spotlight in the Preservation Resource Center’s April issue of Preservation in Print 2017
- Named one of 30 Greater New Orleans Business People on the Move by The Times-Picayune 2017
- Voted by Gambit readers as one of the top 3 Best Realtors® in the Metro Area 2011-2018
- Women’s Council of Realtors® New Orleans Metropolitan Chapter Member of the Year 2016
- Named one of the 20 Top Real Estate Producers by CityBusiness Magazine 2016-2017
- Named one of the 25 Top Real Estate Producers by CityBusiness Magazine 2013-2015
- Named one of the 100 Top Real Estate Producers by CityBusiness Magazine 2007-2012
- New Orleans City Business Award for Excellence in Construction and Real Estate 2018
- Executive Mentor Loyola University College of Business 2018
- Women’s Council of Realtors® New Orleans Metropolitan Chapter Entrepreneur of the Year 2018